- With China's rising global influence, Mandarin has become a must-learn language worldwide.
- A lot of parents want their kids to learn Chinese and be able to communicate fluently with Chinaâ€™s 1.3 billion people.
- Besides after-school classes, families are sending kids to Mandarin-immersion programs. Some are even hiring Chinese tutors or Chinese-speaking nannies.
- Some parents are taking kids on trips to Asia, giving them the joy of experiencing the language overseas.
- Some are even moving to Asia (Singapore, China, HK) so that their kids can grow up in a Chinese speaking environment.