- Asian Americans have surpassed Hispanics as the fastest-growing immigrant group in the United States for the first time.
- As of 2010, 36 percent of immigrants arriving in the U.S. are Asian, compared to just 31 percent are Hispanic.
- The number of foreign-born and naturalized Asian Americans have been boosted by increases in visas
- Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the United States.
- Compared with the general public, they are more satisfied with their lives and their finances. They value marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success more than other Americans.