- Chinese tourists have become the world's most sought-after travelers.
- In 2011, over a million Chinese visited the US and contributed US$5.7 billion ($7.2 billion) to the economy.
- Major hotel brands are bending over backwards to cater to the needs of Chinese tourists.
- For example, adding tea in rooms, having congee for breakfast and hiring Mandarin-speaking hotel employees.
- Like US hotels, luxury brands are also doing their best to attract Chinese tourists, some luxury stores pull out Mandarin phrase books to make the sale.
- by Admerasia editor